Sunday, January 16, 2011

In Passing: Lori Jensen


Lori Jensen
28 June 1965 - 15 January 2011

Lori was my partner for about seven years -- we split up in late October 2010, and she moved back to Green Bay, Wisconsin -- her hometown, where she had friends and family.

Lori died tragically yesterday in a single-car crash outside of Green Bay.

I am deeply, deeply saddened by this news.

Although Lori and I had decided to go separate ways, we spent many years together.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lori's family. I am still trying to personally grapple with this tragedy in my own way.

- ferg

9 Comments:

At Sun Jan 16, 05:26:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ferg, I am truly sorry to hear of this tragedy. My thoughts are with you and Lori's family and friends. Though I don't not know Lori well, I am sad to know that her life has been cut so short.

- Marc Evans

 
At Sun Jan 16, 11:28:00 PM PST, Anonymous Wendy V said...

This is indeed very sad news. Lori was a sweet person with a great sense of humor. I have many fond memories of her. I'm so sorry, Ferg.

 
At Mon Jan 17, 11:58:00 AM PST, Blogger paf said...

Ferg,...what to say...My thoughts are with you tonight!

 
At Mon Jan 17, 01:36:00 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry Fergie. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea

 
At Wed Jan 19, 01:43:00 PM PST, Anonymous Will Rimmer said...

Ferg ...
My thoughts and Prayer are with you at this very sad time. God Bless

 
At Wed Jan 19, 06:57:00 PM PST, Anonymous Sabrina Conner said...

I am deeply saddened to hear of the tragic death of your loved one. I know the pain of suddenly losing someone when my brother David died of a heart attack in 2002. It's a shame that sometimes tragedy is what brings friends back in touch with one another. You and Lori's family are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sabrina Alley Conner

 
At Thu Jan 20, 07:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Vicki said...

My deepest condolences. We never know when it is our time to go or the time of a dear loved one.

 
At Fri Jan 21, 09:16:00 AM PST, Anonymous Kris Long (King, class of 80) said...

Ferg,
So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you during your grief.....

 
At Fri Jan 21, 04:24:00 PM PST, Anonymous Rick Craig PCHS class of 79 said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home