Sunday, May 27, 2007

Off Beat: Fergie's Tech Blog #1 on Google for Memorial Day Search

Click for larger image.

Don't ask me how it happened -- I was just as surprised as anyone.

But for some odd reason, my blog post on Friday somehow pops up at the top of the listings on Google when you search for "Memorial Day Blog".

Saturday and Sunday's posts for Memorial Day are here and here, respectively.

Keep your eye on this spot for tomorrow's Memorial Day post.

Which is good, I suppose, but let me say that -- as a veteran -- my only thoughts this holiday weekend are for the men & women who are in harms way fighting for this country, regardless of my politics.

And my thoughts are with the families of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

2 Comments:

At Sun May 27, 10:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger Wade M | The Middle Way said...

Hi Fergie,

You may want to fuzz out your e-mail address in the top right hand corner of the window ;)

Regards,
--Wade
(http://blog.wi.id.au)

 
At Sun May 27, 10:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger Fergie said...

No, it's okay -- my e-mail address is listed in my profile, and I don't mind it being listed.

But thanks for the heads-up. :-)

- ferg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home