Friday, January 12, 2007

Quote of the Day: David Bernstein

"I called Comcast to set up cable installation. They sent a complete moron, who wanted to run a cable from the third floor to the first floor, by way of staircases and hallways. I called Comcast, and they offered to send a new technician two days later."

"No one showed up."

"I called Comcast, and was told the technician must be running late. He never showed. I called again, and was told that the previous two folks were wrong, that no one was coming to my house that day, that someone would call me that day to set up an appointment later in the week. Someone did. And then didn't show up for the appointment."

"I decided we can live without cable."

- David Bernstein, lamenting the sad state of customer service in the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home