Saturday, April 29, 2006

00:01: Why It's Important

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, or not, or even bothered to pay attention to the 00:01 stuff that I've been trying to publish on the blog since February, but I'd like to point out why it is so very important.

I've tried to limit the scope to technological events -- Nobel level landmarks, technological discoveries, landmark times in our world. And every so often, pointing out the things that change our lives. For better or worse.

Drop me a line or comment on this stuff and let me know what you think -- I'm always inspired by others, and by feedback. The 00:01 stuff that I've been doing here on the blog for a couple of months now has really been some of the "best of the best" instances of humanity, as well as the worst.

I'd love to know what you think.

If you'd care to do so, you can search for previous "00:01" entires in the blog by using the "search this blog" spot in the blue tool bar in the top of the blog.

And, one more thing -- thanks for your readership.

- ferg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home